Salesforce Developer - Salesforce.com - Phoenix, AZ - 120K-140K (full-time)Role & Responsibilities:
- Create detailed design artifacts including such as program specifications and test plans
- Independently develop and review code
- Contribute to go-live plans
- Help clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve them effectively and efficiently
- Collaborate with other talented individuals in the industry to create innovate and high quality solutions that meet clients' business needs
- Be apart of a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged
- 2+ years of Salesforce Development
- Experience working in Apex Programming, Visual force, controllers, triggers, batch processes, APIs and web services
- 1+ year of experience in Salesforce Development Life Cycle including Deployment(ChangeSet)
- Strong understanding of best practices of coding standards
- 1+ year of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
- Ability to work in diverse team & multiple stakeholder environment and possess strong client interfacing skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Salesforce Development Certifications are a bonus: Platform Dev 1, Platform Dev 2, etc.
Salary is flexible depending upon experience. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to gain skills in several areas and continue to grow as a Salesforce Developer then this is the position for you!
Please contact me at 303-558-4406 or send your resume to Zoë @ email@example.com
to interview as soon as possible.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.