Sr. Salesforce Developer
Seeking a Senior Software Engineer for the CRM Technology team. The ideal candidate will join a team of software engineers responsible for administering and developing solutions on the Salesforce platform.What you will do:
- Lead developing functional solution architecture and design, application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, environment management, testing, and Force.com platform approach.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements or user stories and coding standards.
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required.
- Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations.
- Minimum 5 years of Salesforce Platform experience
- Expert-level experience in Lightning, Apex and Visualforce development
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Knowledge of SalesForce integration patterns
- Multiple SalesForce project deployments including release and environment management
- Salesforce App Builder and Platform Developer, I certifications
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at email@example.com
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Salesforce jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see Salesforce https://www.masonfrank.com/
for more Salesforce opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.