Salesforce Developer - 100% Remote!
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications in SFDC
- Create customer workflows
- Maintain user roles and security
- Develop Apex & Visualforce applications for the organization's media
- Manage integration initiatives and implementation of third party plug-ins
- Develop and execute testing, training and documentation
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ yearse of application development / programming experience in Apex code, Cisualforce, and SQL
- Salesforce Platform App Builder and / or Platform Developer I certifications
- Experience working in Salesforce Lightning
- Salesforce App Customization experience
This is a 100% remote position with a very competetive salary and benefits package.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Georgia and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!