Product owner will play a key role in establishing the technical vision and providing breakthrough technical approaches in solving technical challenges.Role & Responsibilities
Conduct interviews with stakeholders to define "As Is" and "To Be" process, business and functional requirements in partnership with process owners, SME's and IT partners where appropriate
Skills & Qualifications
- Solve complex interaction problems with simplistic approaches, illustrating your solution with user flows, wireframes, and visual mockup
- Develop options and trade-offs around design with associated costs and level of effort estimates
- Participate with application development team in defining and implementing functionality enhancements, user experience and usability
- Effectively collect data on process improvement and performance, develop and implement quantitative, data-driven models for our enterprise business.
- Drive the analysis of business and customer requirements to transform them into thought out, well designed initiatives and enhancements
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an appropriate field
- 7+ years of IT experience, and 2+ years of experience as IT Product/Solution Owner.
- Self-motivated to experiment with new technology to continuously challenge the norm
- Solutioning experience with enterprise SaaS platforms, including Salesforce, CPQ, SpringCM and/or Zuora.
- Experience in a complex enterprise application environment with integrations and customizations to support multiple business processes.
- Health, vision, life & disability, dental insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Happy hours
- Casual Dress
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at email@example.com
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Salesforce jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see Salesforce https://www.masonfrank.com/
for more Salesforce opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.