The ideal candidate will have proven him/herself in a hands-on digital marketing role within an ecommerce business, have an entrepreneurial attitude, be both highly creative and data-driven, and be able to manage multiple projects effectively
* Designing, optimizing, and executing campaigns using strategies such as A/B Testing, throttled sending, marketing automations and dynamic content.
* Working with the eCom platform manager, Integrations Director and our CRM team to ensure SFMC has all critical data and features it needs to support the desired customer journeys.
* Operate in Salesforce Marketing Cloud daily to build new journeys, update existing journeys or deploy journey communications via email and other online and offline channels.
* Provide reporting, analysis and recommendations throughout and at the conclusion of campaigns, based on milestones, success metrics and reporting requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- 2-3 years Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- AmpScript coding capability
- HTML/CSS Coding capability
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification a plus
- B2B and B2C Marketing experience
Please send all resumes to email@example.com or give me a call at 267-233-6471.