Salesforce Technical Administrator - New York - $130,000
An exciting rapidly growing company is looking for a Salesforce Technical Administrator to join their team. The company has been named in "Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies in the World" and "TIME Magazine's Best Inventions" and is continuing to excel.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work cross-functionally to develop, maintain and improve upon SFDC integrations with both internal and third party systems
- Work closely with business partners to review operational processes and identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, approval processes
- Share your knowledge and input for technical designs, project plans, deployments, and training documents to ensure Salesforce's adoption
- Stay current with emerging CRM and Salesforce.com solutions and recommend innovations to the team
What makes you a match for the role:
- Proficient in object oriented programming
- Builds solutions with the user in mind
- Familiarity REST/SOAP APIs and building integrations with Salesforce
- Familiarity with Salesforce declarative configuration and automation tools (Process/Flow Builder, Workflow Rules)
- Familiarity with third-party integration tools
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 347-783-6572.