The client I am working with is looking to add a Lead Salesforce Engineer onto their team to lead a team of developers, manage customer/business relationships and take part in the hiring process. To be considered for this role you must have Salesforce experience as well as exposure to other programming tools.
- Leading a team of Salesforce developers
- Full development life cycle
- Contributing to hiring process
- Working closely with business partners and stakeholders
- Developing on existing web applications
- Agile work space
- 6+ years of Salesforce experience
- Salesforce development experience
- Managing experience
- Experience working with packaging and deployment tools
- Front end development experience
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Austin, Texas and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.