Salesforce Program Manager - $175K, benefits, bonus, 401K match, PTOJob Title:
Salesforce Program ManagerJob Type:
Permanent - Direct HireLocation:
Washington D.C. Compensation:
$140-175K - Benefits, bonus, 401K, PTOJob Description:
A government consultancy is need of a Salesforce Program Manager to guide their established Salesforce team through all stages of production in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). This Program Manager will head a full team of Salesforce Project Managers, Salesforce Technical & Solutions Architects, Business Analysts, Developers and Administrators.
This is a client facing position and the Program Manager will be expected to meet with internal & external stakeholders, business managers and users to gather requirements and to meet expectations. Strong communication skills are a must in this role.
It is the Program Manager's job to ensure there is enough resource on a project for them to properly execute in a timely fashion while also hitting their budget marks. The head of these projects will also be expected to have full accountability in terms of profit and loss.
Only United States Citizens will be considered for this position due to the nature of the projects and level of clearnace that needs to be achieved.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties:
- Plan and manage project team
- Develop full scale technical development, deployment and support for multiple projects at once
- Lead in development and implementation of Salesforce-based solutions
- Translate industry requirements into Salesforce.com design
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
- Oversee code review
- Participate in, as well as, lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training, and reporting
- Mentorship of fellow team members
- Minimize need for custom development
- Manage resources and assign individual responsibilities
- Identify and manage project risk
- Prepare team status reports per customer reporting requirementsEssential Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences, information technology, business administration, communications, or related field
- 10+ years of overall IT experience
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce platform
- 10+ years of Project Management experience
- PMP or CSM certification
- Expert-level administration skills with configurations
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with collaborating with developer, clients, other business analysts, Solution Architects, etc.
- Salesforce certifications preferred, but not required
- Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing, NPSP, Financial Services, Data Cloud experience preferred
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598 EXT: 7598