Salesforce Project Manager - London - With Potential Extension
We are working with an exciting and reputable Global organisation who require a Salesforce Project Manager on a 3 months initial contract with the opportunity for an extension.
The role is paying £400 - £500 per day.
For this SFDC Project manager position you will be responsible for;
- Strategy and road mapping
- End to end delivery meeting project deadline
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and work with complex schedules to meet tight deadlines
- Stakeholders management making sure all stakeholders are up to date
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills;
- Experience with salesforce implementations on multiple salesforce cloud
- Over 4 years Salesforce project management experience
- Background leading administration teams and Salesforce developments
- End to end Salesforce project delivery
The client would like to interview as soon as possible so apply now to avoid disappointment.
Mason Frank International are market leaders in CRM recruitment with a track record of success. We have a reputation of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles across Europe.
Contact me at 02038700171 or email@example.com
to confidentially discuss the role in more detail.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy