Title: Salesforce Developer with Community Cloud Experience- Onsite (New York, NY)
Location: New York, NY
Contract Length: 12 Months
Job Description: Our client is looking for a Salesforce Developer who has custom development experience in the Community Cloud. The ideal candidate would have around 5 years of Salesforce project related experience along with experience working in a team environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years of Salesforce experience
- Custom Development experience in the Community Cloud
- Experience with Apex classes, VisualForce and Lightning components
- Advanced custom development skills including working with governor limits and triggers
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Must be Salesforce certified
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 646-993-1406 or firstname.lastname@example.org.