The client I am working with is looking at add a Salesforce Architect onto their team. To be considered for this role you must come from a technical development background and have strong experience with Salesforce. Interviews will be occurring ASAP!
Role & Responsibilities
- Working closely with Salesforce Developers and Architects
- Communicating with business partners and stakeholders
- Hands on developing
- Leading technical design sessions
- Creating solutions, design and customizations
Skills & Qualifications
- 6+ years Salesforce experince
- 6+ years Salesforce development experience
- Certifications are a plus
- Architecture experience
- Business and stakeholder management experience
- Hands on developing currently within Salesforce
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Austin, Texas and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.