We are seeking a high energy Senior Salesforce administrator to add to our team. You will be working very closely with the development and maintenance of all SFDC applications and integration's. You will be managing the processes, enabling tools and workflows to work in their highest efficiency. This position is a great opportunity for you to expand on your current Salesforce administration experience while implementing your past knowledge. This role allows you deeper insight and understanding of Salesforce through hands-on administration projects. If you are looking for a chance to grow in your knowledge and advance your career, this project would be an excellent opportunity for you!
Key Responsibilities & Role:
- Accelerate delivery of innovative, high-quality solutions in regards to Salesforce functionality
- Manage everyday Salesforce.com implementation (security/user set-up/training/field management/layouts)
- Assist in the configuration and management of the Salesforce database to support business needs and growth in sales
- Manage the CPQ implementation, evaluation, and overall process
- Project planning and execution
- Design, manage, and execute Salesforce.com configuration projects of varying complexity to ensure smooth operations of day-to-day sales functions
- Translate business requirements to working solutions using developmental approaches and configuration of Salesforce
- Build and maintain a world-class Salesforce.com solution using best practices by running a state-of-the-art SFDC instance
- Manage data, implementing account creation process and data integrity procedures to creating reports and dashboards
- Assist in creating and presenting meaningful business intelligence to help drive successful business
- Maintain clear and concise communication amongst teammates and stakeholders
- Management of the SFDC application, which includes maintaining functional day-to-day operations, upgrades, lead management and 3rd party integration's Sales, Services & Finance Tool Management to include the user maintenance, training, contract management and budgeting process for tools integrated and on the Force.com platform
Skills & Requirements:
- Extensive experience in Salesforce administration or related experience
- Technical administrative experience
- Certifications or desire to purse Adm 201, Advanced 211, or Developer 402 (ideal)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High understanding of customisation, work flows, and dashboards with Salesforce
- Functional knowledge of the Salesforce.com data structure; understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex reporting requirements and experience in leveraging business intelligence tools within or outside Salesforce.com required
- Proven track record in QA, testing and change management will be required
- Experience working under tight deadlines and able to deliver quality system enhancements without detailed requirements while producing functional documentation and training packages
To fast track your application process please apply to this link or email your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
. This is a role that is based and specialised around Salesforce development.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalised more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We manage both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users globally. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers for this industry. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivalled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.