Salesforce CRM Product Owner Salesforce CRM Product Owner
The Company works within the financial services industry and has built massive traction in the UK recently by its creating game changing technology in regards to users experience when working with companies in the industry. Job Role: Salesforce CRM Product OwnerJob Type: PermanentLocation: LondonSalary:£70,000Start Date: Immediately Bonus: Life insurance, Health care, 25 days holiday and competitive pension contributions. The Company:
The Company works within the financial services industry and has built massive traction in the UK recently by its creating game changing technology in regards to users experience when working with companies in the industry. Over the next couple of years they expect massive growth due to the current demand of their product so it's an exciting time to join them! Role & Responsibilities
To create and head up a team that gives product and technical advice to help the develop the CRM functions of the companies Eco-System while helping in other business and technical areas to assist in creating and managing, software statements and certificates.
- Produce guidelines and documents for product owners for API, Apps, and teams for future product improvement.
- Performing the roles typically associated with a Product Owner:
- Clearly identify and describe product items in order to ensure a collective understanding of the issue and solution with the team.
- Make choices in regards to the backlog of items in order to ensure the best outcome with the smallest output.
- Make decisions on whether a product backlog item was sufficiently delivered.
- Ensure a clear view in regards to the future work of the product development team.
- The ideal candidate should be skilled as a product owner with Salesforce software development teams.
- Technically strong with understanding of Salesforce and have detailed knowledge of Agile methodologies, especially Scrum.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Track record of achieving results in chaotic environments.
- Tolerance to shifting priorities and varying workload.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- This company are offering a competitive discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday.
- The opportunity to progress with in the business as well as the funding of training and exams for certifications.
- Competitive Pension contributions and life insurance.
- The opportunity to leave your mark on the project, by liaising with key stakeholders who are keen to input your expertise.
- Health care plan.
To have a confidential conversation in regards to this position contact me Dominic at Mason Frank on 02038266709 or please email email@example.com