Salesforce Admin / Developer needed in Midtown Atlanta
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Previous experience as Salesforce Developer including permissions, configurations, triggers, process builders, workflows, API's, VisualForce, Apex coding, custom objects
- Expert Apex & Visualforce development experience
- Agile methodology expert
- Experience working with offshore resources
- Ability to code from scratch
- Database design structure
- Involvement in the full Salesforce software development lifecycle
- DEV401 certification
This is a full-time onsite position in midtown Atlanta with a compettitive salary, benefits package, and PTO. Company culture is very important to this organizaiton! Dog-friendly office, monthly happy hours, casual dress policy, and employee rewards program.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, submit an updated copy of your resume and a representative from Mason Frank International will call with more information.
* This client is unable to provide visa sponsorship. US Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.