The client I am working with is looking to add a Salesforce Platform Developer onto their team as soon as possible. Other than someone who has a strong Salesforce development background my client is looking for someone who is creative, personable, a team player and outgoing! To be considered for this role you must be working currently with Salesforce.
Role & Responsibilities
- Hands on development and configurations
- Working with Salesforce developers
- Apex programming
- Analyzing research, solutions and document technical requirements
- Working with Visualforce and Lightning components
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of Salesforce experience
- Must have Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud experience
- Experience with HTML, CSS and Java
- Experience with inbound and outbound integrations
- Understanding SOQL
- Certifications are a plus
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Austin, Texas and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.