Salesforce Senior DeveloperSalesforce Senior Developer
The Company works as an ISV within Salesforce, what they've created is a unique platform that is being consistently utilised throughout specific stages of the project. The Senior Developer will be working with APEX,Visual Force or Lightning throughout the implementation projects you work on. Job Role: Salesforce Senior DeveloperJob Type: PermanentLocation: LondonSalary:£100,000Start Date: Immediately Bonus: Up to 10% and equity in the companyThe Company:
The Company works as an ISV within Salesforce, what they've created is a unique platform that is being consistently utilised throughout specific stages of the project, they are also very well recognised as one of the most frequently used ISV's to date.Role and Responsibilities:
Your role will be within the team that strives to improve the functionality of the product and works to improves the product by taking on board the requests of users for customisation.
- To work on the force.com platform with APEX, Visual Force or Lightning.
- To complete integration tests of the products coding.
- Gathering requirements from clients.
- Putting in place software features.
- To have the capability to work on web services that can interact with force.com
- Heading up a project team and leading training.
- To have prior knowledge of how to adequately estimate and prioritise workload throughout the project.
- To have previously worked with Java Script and Aura.
- This company are offering a competitive discretionary bonus and 22 days holiday.
- Opportunity to work with enterprise clients.
- Competitive Pension contributions.
- The opportunity to leave your mark on the project, by liaising with key stakeholders who are keen to input your expertise.
- Equity within the business
To have a confidential conversation in regards to this position contact me Dominic at Mason Frank on 02038266709 or please email firstname.lastname@example.org