Salesforce Business Analyst - Up to 60K Plus Benefits - London Based
Multiple Central London Clients are looking to recruit experienced Business Analysts to work within their projects and programme team. They are running a number of transformation programmes including a new CRM programme and require BA skills with experience of salesforce and Agile methodology. Your new role:
Working on a large CRM projects, you will act as the main point of contact for gathering requirements, process mapping and understanding how departments are using current CRM Systems with a view to demonstrating the advantages of moving over to salesforce. As part of an upgrade to lightening you will have experience of working with Salesforce within a large complex organisation.Your responsibilities include:
Essential skills and experience:
- Develop user stories and 'to-be' process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our business
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a salesforce solution that will meet charity requirements for the new strategic model
- Complete the configuration for the designs within Salesforce, AppExchange products, or other cloud-based technologies
- Ensure project and process documentation is accurate and to a very high quality
- Controlling tasks, risks, plans, change, budgets and communications to ensure system changes realise intended benefits
- Document, analyse and evaluate business requirements
- Experience in Salesforce.com (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience and
creating and managing SFDC Reports and Dashboards
- Hands-on experience of Sales Cloud and NPSP (desirable), including Lightning Experience
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and how to leverage its capabilities
- Salesforce Certification (e.g. Admin or Cloud Consultant)
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well
as working with integration tools
- Experience translating business requirements into Salesforce functional and technical
- Considerable experience liaising and communicating effectively with business stakeholders
on project risks, progress and milestones, including expectation and change management
- Considerable experience of Business Analysis within the IT industry, articulating business
problems and translating into functional specifications
Desirable skills and experience:
- Working with internal and external suppliers to translate functional specifications into
- Excellent communication skills and verbal skills
These clients pays very good attention to detail in the way their employees work. They recognise individual needs with a very attractive and flexible benefits package which can be tailored to suit you. They attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of their business.
If you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Christopher Anglin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 808 7276 (ext 2228).
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.