Salesforce Developer Position in Bay Area
An impressive Salesforce platform that supports Druva's Sales, Services, and Marketing organisations is looking for an experienced applicant who they can add to their highly collaborative work environment. The contract length is 6 months, the pay rate is $100-130/hr, and the position is located in Sunnyvale, California!
- Salesforce Developer
- Contract for 6 months
- Visa: Green Card or US Citizen
- Design, build and write new code or enhancements for cloud-based application Salesforce, Salesforce Integrated applications, and other supported applications and tools
- Document work using flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, wire frames, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Collaborate with other business team members
- Support day to day running of business within Salesforce and its surrounding applications
- Maintain currency with Salesforce development best practices and knowledge by researching and maintaining certifications
- Actively participate in the Application Lifecycle Management as developer and release manager
- To be a good fit for this role you should have:
- Experience with SCRUM and Agile software processes
- Experience with CPQ in order to further enhance our custom CPQ implementation and developing solutions
- The ability and desire to keep up with industry trends general software development/innovation, applications, and tools used by the Application team
Contact me at (303)-558-4394 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any more details and/or questions!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949.688.2205. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.