Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant - London
This role is a well-known, high level, Salesforce Partner
that is currently building out their Marketing Automation
Services team, this role will be a vital part of this growth as the company have an ever-growing list of new and exciting projects to work on.
In this role, you will be involved in the full end to end Salesforce Marketing Cloud
projects with enterprise-level companies. A key element of your role will be to accompany sales staff to tenure meetings and assist with winning projects as well as gather the client requirements and recommend solutions based on the requirements. You will also be working alongside a technical team of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Experts when it comes to delivering projects with some of the most cutting edge of new SFMC
technology such as Interaction Studio
and other platforms. Key Skills
- Hands-on technical experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Good working knowledge HTML/CSS and AMPscript
- Great knowledge of configuring business units and using the SFMC Connector for linking core Salesforce to Marketing Cloud
- Experience using APIs to link SFMC to eternal platforms is also ideal
- Experience coding SQL for data queries within the Automation Studio
- Salesforce CRM experience
This organisation is a Salesforce partner
that is part of a much wider IT consulting organisation that has won numerous Partner innovation awards over the years within different technology and industry sectors. This organisation has a very relaxed and diverse culture and has a strong drive on social inclusion. The company itself are very supportive when it comes to training and development and this is demonstrated as they are more than happy to pay for Salesforce certifications and training.
If you find that this role is something that you would like to know more about please get in touch by either applying with an up to date version of your CV or feel free to reach out via the contact information below.
- Email - email@example.com
- Telephone 0207 337 898