About the company:
- A leadership culture where you are heard
- A development plan for the pathway you want progres down within the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Join an established business with a strong presence in the Australian market
I am currently partnering with an established business who are looking to grow and expand their in house Salesforce team.
Having built a strong presence within the Australian market over the last decade they are heavily invested into Salesforce with their business revolving around the Salesforce platform.
Take this rare opportunity to join an employee focused business where you will be encouraged to have a voice.About the Role:
In this role you will be required to be consultative although responsibilities will not be limited to.
Having a high level of communication will be essential while gathering information and liaising between Development team and different stakeholders.
As a Mid to Senior level Salesforce Consultant you will also potentially be given the chance to build and lead your own team if that is the career pathway you want to choose.Skills we are looking for:
What we can offer you:
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Exposure to the end to end of Software development lifecycle
- High level of communication to effectively translate requirements to provide collaboratively design a tangible Salesforce solution
- Past involvement in a fast paced environment
- Having some Technical understanding in Salesforce will be great but NOT necessary
If you find the above interesting feel free to reach out for a discussion.*INTERVIEWING NOW**Please mention your VISA STATUS/ WORKING Rights in your resume*Alex Wanga.email@example.com 8658 0728https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexwang-salesforce/
- Progression potentially down a Lead or Architecture pathway
- Join a business where you are encouraged to have a say
- Social culture
- Highly competitive salary
- Located in CBD