Financial Services Cloud SFDC Consultant - Onsite in Irvine, CA
Job Description: Looking for a Financial Services Cloud functional/technical consultant to help assist in the Financial Services cloud-specific portion of the major Salesforce implementation project. The project is set to go live in early to mid-February.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist all parties in a major enterprise level implemenetaiton of Salesforce and Financial Services Cloud in Irvine, California.
- Be onsite, 5 days a week for a minimum of one year in a team environment.
- Have a strong understanding of Tech Debt and the Salesforce ecosystem to assist in setting up a project plan and implementation of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud.
Skills & Qualifications
- Deep understanding of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
- Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud, Admin, Advanced Admin, and Salesforce Financial Services Cloud preferred
- 3-5 years of experience working with Tech Dept and hands-on configuration of the Salesforce CRM
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at (949) 688-2229
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.