Salesforce CPQ Developer
Location: USA, New York, NY
Job Type: Contract
Salesforce CPQ Consultant:
- My client is an enterprise level financial institution and is looking for a Salesforce.com CPQ developer. They will be required to fulfil a 6 month contract with possible extension. This is onsite in the Financial District, Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week. There is a possibility for 1 day remote flexibility.
- Act as project lead in discovery workshops and requirement gathering sessions
- Design Solution Documents for customer's needs and expectations
- Ability to consult & guide using best practices, adoption, platform development, leveraging additional ecosystem functionality and Salesforce releases to streamline business processes
- Ability to perform fit-gap analysis between current state, ideal state, Salesforce functionality, and client requirements
- Provide implementation & post-implementation support as necessary
- 5+ years consulting experience with Salesforce.com
- 3+ years of experience working with CPQ
- 2+ years of experience working within the SteelBrick / Salesforce CPQ platform
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification
- 2+ years working with CloudCraze and at least 1 full integration of the product.
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications
- 5+ years experience administering Salesforce.com
- 5+ years experience implementing projects involving CRM platforms
- skilled in writing for producing functional specifications documentation, statements of work, proposals, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experienced with learning and leveraging cloud-based technologies
To discuss this opportunity as well as other Salesforce.com opportunities available in more detail; please send your CV to email@example.com
or you can reach me directly at 212 594 1495 (ext 3945)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**