Salesforce Community Cloud Developer
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Contract
My client is an enterprise level financial institution and is looking for a Salesforce.com Community Cloud developer. They will be required to fulfil a 6 month contract with possible extension. This is onsite in the Financial District, Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week. There is a possibility for 1 day remote flexibility.
- real-time integration's into and from Salesforce.com
- Use ETL tools to interface data to and from Sales force
- Create custom lighting components from scratch
- Implement Force.com solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews.
- com implementations: custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integration's with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Force.com project is a must.
- 2+ years of experience working with community cloud
- Salesforce developer certifications
- excellent communication skills.
- Ability to code from scratch with Apex, Visualforce
- Ability to conduct testing and support bug fixes
- 5+ years Salesforce Developer experience
- 2+ years Salesforce Lightning experience
To discuss this opportunity as well as other Salesforce.com opportunities available in more detail; please send your CV to email@example.com
or you can reach me directly at 646 415 8776 (ext 3945)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**