Salesforce Functional Consultant - Salesforce Platinum Partner
£70,500 Plus Benefits & Bonus
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with a Platinum Partner of Salesforce. They are looking for a Senior Consultant to join their growing Salesforce platform. You will be a subject-matter expert on the SFDC platform. You and your team will handle functional and technical requests related to custom development, report development, and integration's with external systems.
This is a good opportunity for Consultants who are looking to change industry and get their hands on new and exciting projects. This is also an ideal position you if you are seeking flexible working arrangements, remote work and the chance to minimise your travel situation.
Relevant skills needed:
- 2/3+ years Salesforce consulting / business analysis experience
- Excellent experience and understanding of Salesforce Sales / Service Cloud
- Experience migrating from Salesforce Classic, to Salesforce Lightning
- Strong business analysis, stakeholder management and documentation skills
- Strong Salesforce customisation and configuration experience, including process builders.
- ADM201 certified alongside Sales or Service cloud.
- Flexi Work (Early Start Early Finish - Late Start Late Finish)
- 1 Day Remote work
- Company Breakfast and Lunch
- 10% Company Bonus
- Dreamforce (San Francisco) Incentives
- Team Days out - Team Nights Out
- Annual Salary Review
This Client is unfortunately not offering sponsorship for International Candidates.
If you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Christopher Anglin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 808 7276 (ext 2228).
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities