Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer - With Potential Extension - London
We are working with an innovative and reputable organisation who plan on taking things to the next level with their salesforce system. This client is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud developer on a 3 months initial contract with the opportunity for an extension and ASAP start.
The role is paying £400 - £500 per day depending on experience.
For this SFDC Marketing Cloud developer position you will be responsible for;
- Working with the team to implement Salesforce marketing cloud
- Maximising availabel date to provide excellent customer journey experience
- Pre and post sales and implementation support
- Configuration of custom customer journeys using journey builder and process builder
- User training including stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills;
- Experience of implementing Salesforce marketing cloud solutions
- Marketing cloud integration experience with sales and service cloud
- Strong experience working with AMPscript and SQL
- Experience with data exploration, manipulation and data integration
- Evidence of client facing work experience and ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
The client would like to interview as soon as possible so apply now to avoid disappointment.
Mason Frank International are market leaders in Salesforce recruitment with a track record of success. We have a reputation of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles across Europe.
Contact me at 02038700171 or email@example.com
to confidentially discuss the role in more detail.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy