Position: Salesforce Architect (technical/solution)
Location: Oslo, Norway
The opportunity to work at one of the world's most sought after platinum level Salesforce partners. A Scandinavian organisation working on many SME Enterprise projects allowing you to implement and develop your skills in a huge array of interesting industries. What you'll do
What you'll bring
- Leading the Architecture and Design of Salesforce solutions.
- Providing leadership and guidance to technical and functional team members, including setting best practice guidelines and frameworks.
- Establishing best practice ways of working with client side and partner technical teams.
- Own the design and architectural outputs from initiation to sign off.
- Act as an escalation point for technical and design challenges.
- Review delivered products and work packages to ensure best practice is applied.
- Using your knowledge of the ecosystem to recommend solutions best suited to the platform.
- Provide input and steer to project and delivery plans.
- From time to time, support our Sales team to create an Architectural vision for new projects.
Experience as a Salesforce Architect ideally on Enterprise scale projects, delivering a significant number of solutions with Salesforce products your primary focus.
Comfortable leading the implementation of an Architecture with internal teams and partners, plus senior stakeholders within the client.
Significant knowledge of key Salesforce products within an Architecture, including: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Marketing Cloud, Heroku, CPQ
Experience of sourcing AppExchange partner solutions to meet solution requirements, for example: CTI, IVR, Payment, Knowledge Management, Social Analytics, E-Signatures, Data Validation and Cleansing.
Detailed understanding of Salesforce governor limits, and how to work within them when designing an Architecture.
Knowledge of Identity Management and how it is used within the Salesforce context, including for users and integrations.
Architectural governance processes and practices, including owning artefacts such as decision and assumption logs.
Knowledge of security and compliance regulations in relation to Cloud Data hosting.
Detailed knowledge of designing declarative solutions within the force.com platform including data sharing, user management, Lightning components, Flow and Process Builder.
Integrating to and from the Salesforce platform, plus knowledge of associated best practices and patterns.
Building out data models that align with Salesforce standard and custom data objects, and data migration plans to migrate data in to the Salesforce platform.
Knowledge of the licensing model in Salesforce, including edition limits and feature licences
Some presales experience such as leading bid submissions and presenting bids
Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on +44 (0)191 814 1416 where confidentiality is guaranteed