Salesforce Inhouse Consultant (m/f) Zurich
For one of my clients in Zurich I am currently looking for a Salesforce Inhouse Consultant (m/f).
- Responsibility for the global Salesforce Implementation as well as the global rollouts, maily in the DACH and EMEA region
- Responsibility for strategic projects in different national and international locations
- Administration, customization, migration and 3rd level support for used ServiceMax solutions
- Stakeholder Management
- Responsible for the coordination of all CRM solutions (such as updates and releases, conceptualization and optimization of training concepts as well as the support in specifications in global working environment)
- Working with a dedicated team with deep Salesforce know-how
- Project Management experience as well as experience with project management methods like SCRUM and Prince2
- You bring relevant work or project experience in roll-outs, IT-Consulting or as an Inhouse Consultant
- Salesforce Certifications advantageous
- Distinct previous Salesforce Implementations experience
- Excellent spoken and written English, German advantageous
Tamara Alissa Suter:
☎️: +44 207 337 0829 or +49 (0)30 3080 7597
Unfortunately, my client is unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in Switzerland.
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.