Salesforce Developer - Center City Philadelphia- $110-120K
Our client is a public benefit corporation owned by a nonprofit. Their mission is to use local journalism to deepen their connection with the communities around them. This exciting job is for an established large company based in Philadelphia. Here, they pride themselves on having the most talented individuals working for them. Their need for an innovative Salesforce developer is due to their fast changing and scalable technology. The ideal candidate is someone with years of Salesforce development experience, with specific knowledge of Sales, Service, and Marketing Clouds.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with a team of developers
- Use Apex/Visualforce to develop triggers, dashboards, and interfaces
- Code review, write modular, reusable, and unit test code
- Communicate with other developers, project managers, and other cross-functional teams
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience in process automation
- Gone through implementations with Service Cloud (Marketing Cloud would be a bonus)
- Custom coding in Apex with process builder
- Service Cloud implementation experience required
- Marketing Cloud implementation experience preferred
- Great benefits
- 15 days PTO
- Extremely good work-life balance
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
If interested and qualified submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tate at (267) 322-2981 to learn more.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America and Canada. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers specifically in Arizona, and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available, I can be contacted at (267) 322-2981. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.