Immediate career growth opportunity for the best of the best WITH the best of the best!
This position is available for a superstar Pardot and Marketo Marketing Automation expert to jump in right away with one of Georgia's leading organizations working as a leader on our renowned Marketing and Tech teams to implement and optimize our new marketing platform on a 12 month contract engagement!
We are happy to offer qualified candidates remote working flexibility up to 2 days/week if you are not local to the Atlanta area.
Ideally we are looking for a highly driven and impassioned marketer with experience working with Pardot or Marketo, and Salesforce Sales Cloud knowledge is very helpful.
This position is a highly collaborative position in which you have the opportunity to help optimize existing processes as well as use your creativity and expertise to drive implementing new, more effective processes and operations as the new platform is implemented and optimized.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to speak with you! Please send resumes ASAP for consideration to email@example.com
and we will reach out to schedule interviews. We're looking forward to meeting you!
- 4+ years Marketing Automation & Operations experience with Pardot or Marketo
- 4+ years Salesforce.com experience - reporting, marketing process, integrating with MarTech platforms
- 2+ years Email & Digital Marketing - HTML, CSS, Email campaigns, process optimization
- 4+ years Pardot or Marketo marketing automation - reporting, automation flow, email marketing, marketing campaigns, lead nurture process
- 4+ years Marketing automation process analysis, solution design, optimization
- 4+ years Sales and Marketing Operations
- 4+ years Marketing and campaign management
- 3+ years Sales Operations Management
- 4+ years email marketing, email blasts, email campaigns
- 4+ years Opportunity Management
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
ASAP for consideration!