The client I am working with is looking to add a Salesforce Project Manager onto their team is looking to get involved with Sales. With this role there will be a base compensation with commission. To be considered for this role you must have Salesforce experience as well as an interest in Sales.
Role & Responsibilities
- Creating relationships and maintaining relationships with new prospects
- Providing a scope of work for the project the prospect is asking for
- Creating and presenting demonstrations
- Writing and explaining technical requirements
- Answer higher to mid level technical Salesforce questions
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years Salesforce experience
- Sales and Service Cloud experience
- Certifications are a plus
- Partner experience is a plus
- Pre-sales experience is a plus
- Technical background with Salesforce
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Austin, Texas and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.