Salesforce Administrator- Denver, CO - $120K | SFDC Cert Sponsorship
This company is focused on creating a transparent atmosphere where team members are open and on the same page in the workspace. This excellent environment ensures team members are aware of timelines, duties, and goals are on track. This company is looking to add someone that is motivated to help members achieve goals by providing advice, great service, and accountability.
You will be working directly with the user community handling all basic administrative functions including: user account maintenance, workflows, automations, data integrations, and other tasks. In the administrative position you will be enhancing the ability to meet goals by making a difference in operational effectiveness and an organizations technology.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Effectively perform day-to-day administrative tasks
- Serving as a system administrator for Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud,
- Effectively act as the liaison between users, vendors, and development teams
- Create dashboards and reports
- Proficient in troubleshooting
A good fit for this role may possess the following qualifications:
- Very experienced in configuring Salesforce using workflows
- Capable of analytical and operational data management
- Salesforce Certified Administrator preferred
- Manage and develop solutions to resolve cases reported by users
- Develop and deliver user training
Contact Scout Watson at: 303-558-4402 (ext: 4402)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949.688.2205. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.