Salesforce Technical Architect
Product: Salesforce, Service/Sales/Marketing Cloud
Salary : Negotiable + additional benefits
Language required: Fluent English Applications and interviews are ongoing with the client so APPLY NOW Company summary:
The client is a leading Salesforce consulting partner located across Europe, with 300+ experts, over 300 customers and have nearly completed 1000 projects to date. Alongside their commitment to delivering high quality results and building trust with customers, they also deliver tailor-made training courses to maximize the potential of your Salesforce investment. Summary of role:
Looking for applicants who have expertise in Salesforce Sales, Service or Marketing Cloud. This role will provide exciting and new challenges, and will give those the opportunity to have personal development in a great working environment. You'll be part of projects as an Architect in Oslo and have the possibility to work further across other countries. Essential skills:
- We are looking for someone with high levels of knowledge and expertise in Salesforce
- Have previously worked/have experience as a Technical Architect or Architecture from a technical perspective.
- An applicant who wants to work across several accounts and organisations and not just be involved with one big account.
- Successful track record as a developer, scoping projects and finishing projects
- Must be a great team player and work well with others.
To be shortlisted for this role, please contact:Phone: +44 (0)191 814 7447
- Must speak fluent English (written and oral).
- Applicants MUST have the right to work in Norway (i.e. a work permit/Visa if you do not live in Norway). They must also have the desire to move to Norway on a permanent basis.
- The travel amount for the position varies but will be involved in projects across the Nordics.
- We provide competitive pay and pension schemes.
- Must have good business understanding.