Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in the construction industry. Over the past 14 years they have expanded to 7 different states and are looking to grow even more. Your role in this company would be to act as a Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst, helping to manage processes that impact their Salesforce Org, manage new releases of Salesforce, perform basic admin duties, and have the proficiency to communicate with both technical and non-technical people. Our client is looking for someone who is willing to learn Salesforce from the ground up and wants to be part of a growing team. Role and Responsibilities:
Skill and Requirements:
- Perform admin duties such as create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce objects and functions.
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features
- Handles on-going customization of Salesforce Org.
- Creates new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Have 1 year of Salesforce administration experience
- Possess knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC
- Possess knowledge of Apex/VisualForce and have begun to write custom code
- Have strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
- Have prior re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- Preferably have a Salesforce.com Administrator certification
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
If interested and qualified submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tate at (267) 322-2981 to learn more.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America and Canada. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers specifically in Arizona, and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available, I can be contacted at (267) 322-2981. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.