Junior Salesforce Developer | Fully Funded Certifications| Full Cross Training Provided
Are you a software development professional looking for the next step in your career? This is your opportunity to build on your existing skill set and specialise in one of the fastest growing and most lucrative platforms in tech.
You could be the perfect candidate for our fully funded Salesforce developer cross-training programme!What is Salesforce?
Who are Revolent?
- #1 CRM platform worldwide
- One of the fastest growing software companies of all time
- Utilised by over 150,000 companies worldwide
- Set to establish an additional 4 million new job roles by 2024
Revolent Group is a world-leading cloud talent creation provider. We provide two-year contract roles which combine fully funded training and certifications with guaranteed practical commercial experience.
We give ambitious tech professionals the best possible start to a rewarding, progressive and highly paid career as a cloud development professional. Our consultants are available to hire by both vendor customers and partners as a solution to their staffing needs, allowing our clients to start building their cloud teams with less risk and better talent.https://www.revolentgroup.com/about-us/The ideal applicantEssential requirements:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (this role can be customer facing)
Salary upon completion on your training course is between £25k - £35k p/a. Location
LondonWhat's in it for you?
- Comprehensive and fully funded Salesforce training, endorsed by Salesforce and delivered by expert trainers at our London office.
- 2 years guaranteed employment upon completion of training.
- Practical experience using Salesforce CRM in a commercial environment.
- Funded Salesforce Admin and Platform Developer 1 Certification.
- Ongoing training throughout the 2 years, with an additional certifications available to obtain.
- Professional skills development, mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire Revolent journey.
- The opportunity to gain knowledge of cutting-edge technology and be at the forefront of Salesforce.
If you are looking to begin your career please contact Rebecca Hallon 01918147981.