Sr. Salesforce Developer-
Salary: $120,000-$135,000 - Salesforce User in Los Angeles, CA. - Remote Flexibility
A Salesforce end user in the area is looking for someone to be a member of one of the leading cloud-based platform providers. This is an amazing opportunity for Salesforce certified Developers who are interested in advancing within an organization and developing into a leader. You must have worked at a Salesforce Partner.You will receive:
Your role and responsibilities here will consist of:
- A competitive salary: $120,000
- An opportunity for advancement and growth
- Great work place culture
- Remote Flexibility
- Team atmosphere
You will be a great fit if:
- Supporting the implementation of the Salesforce platform and working to maintain and develop it's day to day operations to ensure it's services and systems function successfully.
- Being prepared to handle the sophisticated workflow development in the program as well as handle external components.
- Documenting system design and testing web services.
- Using your experience with APEX and Visualforce
- Have the skills to effectively communicate with IT departments and business users.
- Are professionally experienced applying practices and have development experience with Salesforce.
- Have coded from scratch
- You are skilled at data migration and integration
- Successfully solve business issues efficiently
They are interviewing as soon as possible! To fast track your application for this opportunity, please contact Andrew Verdin at email@example.com
or call at (949) 688-2208.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce recruitment, advertising more Salesforce jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2208. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce opportunities. Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.