Senior SAP/MuleSoft Developer - Oklahoma City, OK
This multi-million dollar company is seeking a Senior SAP/MuleSoft Developer to lead the process of integrating SAP and non-SAP systems within the organization. This opportunity is take on new challenges and to take the lead on project components as needed.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Function as the subject matter expert for SAP integration package development
- Gather requirements, understand functional specifications, and create and maintain business scenario plans
- Test and deploy API system applications
- Lead project components as required
- 6+ years with working with SAP platform
- 2+ years of development experience with MuleSoft or similar API platform
- Experience with REST/SOAP
- Strong Java coding experience
- Strong API software integration experience
- MuleSoft Certifications
- SAP Certifications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Full time opportunity
- Full health and dental benefits
- PTO and paid holidays
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, contact Steven Hix at (704) 247-5574 or via email at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce/MuleSoft recruitment, supporting more Salesforce/MuleSoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce/MuleSoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce/MuleSoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce/MuleSoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce/MuleSoft market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted at (704) 247-5574 (ext 5574) or firstname.lastname@example.org.