This client is looking to add a Salesforce Developer to add value and improve processes in the SDLC stages of many projects. The ideal candidate will design program specifications and test plans, as well as design and review code.
Role & Responsibilities
- Gather business requirements
- Convert business requirements into technical solutions
- Configuring solutions for end users
- Ability to walk through solutions confidently
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of direct Salesforce Development experience
- 2+ years developing Lightning components, Triggers and Components
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1 & 2
- Field Service Lightning experience required
- Bachelor's Degree
BenefitsU.S Citizens or Green Card holders strongly encouraged to apply.
CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED
Mason Frank International is a global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org