Salesforce Senior Developer/Technical Architect
Our client, a very well respected Scandinavian partner are looking to strengthen their unique team with an experienced, senior Salesforce Developer who has the capacity and interest to take on Architectural responsibilities.
A highly desirable employer to work for this is an important position for them and as such are looking to speak with only the most skilled and relevant candidates. Someone can flourish is an agile, dynamic working environment. A knowledge sharing community working as one to deliver the very best in SME projects for their customers.
Desirable Certifications include Platform App Builder, Platform Developer, Application Architect and Technical Architect
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
- Extensive previous work experience with application and software development
- Experience developing customer facing interfaces
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve high level software and application issues
- Ability to project manage
- Experience with Scandinavian language/culture
- Team player
- Experience working on multiple SME projects
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.