Salesforce Technical Consultant (6 Month Contract)
A great finiancial institution in the Milford, Connecticut area is looking for a strong technical Salesforce Consultant to lead their Salesforce system through an integration with Service Cloud and Communities
It would be onsite once the coronavirus is over and would have remote flexibility in the future.Qualifications:
- Salesforce implementation experience (Community, Sales, Service, Marketing, Pardot, NonProfit, etc.)
- At least one Salesforce certification
- SQL database experience (integrations with Salesforce a huge plus)
- Advanced Salesforce reporting experience
- Customized technical solution architecture experience
- Designs and executes data extraction and manipulation techniques to support workflows and integration with other systems
- Maintains currency with Salesforce feature releases and updates
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least four years of experience in a technical role
- Advanced understanding of common integrations and third-party technology solutions
- Understanding of relational database concepts, ETL processes, data management and segmentation best practices
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate effectively with technical staff and non-technical users
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 646-553-6264 (ext 6264)or firstname.lastname@example.org.