Are you an ambitious developer, looking to further your skills in one of the most successful software companies of all time?
for a year or more?
If so, you could be perfect for
our fully funded Salesforce cross-training programme.
Revolent are looking for proficient, driven and ambitious developers to join our 2 year cross training programme and enter the global Salesforce Market. Who are Revolent?
Revolent are a global leading talent generation business, with a focus of progressing experienced and ambitious software developers into the Salesforce Market. We help you work towards two prestigious Salesforce Certifications, coach you in soft business skills, and then find you a job in one of our key partners utilising Salesforce. As Salesforce partners ourselves, there is no other opportunity like it.
We provide a fast-track route into Salesforce for those with a background in IT, programming, application or software development. Our intensive nine-week training course, endorsed by Salesforce, will build upon the skills you've already learned in your programming career to transform you into a certified Salesforce Administrator and Developer.
Our training course begins on the 1st June 2020 and will be delivered completely remotely. After completing the initial training, you will be placed with one or more of our Salesforce clients across the UK to work in a practical environment. We're the global leader in Salesforce recruitment, and the unique relationships we hold with Salesforce Partners and customers will prove invaluable for your career development. The ideal applicant for our cross-training programme
What's in it for you after cross-training into Salesforce?
- Salesforce's functional, customisable and easy-to-navigate user interface is the reason why the platform is embraced across a range of industries. This widespread application requires professionals to approach new challenges with ideas and enthusiasm. Salesforce is truly a platform without limits, and is utilised by workplaces around the globe.
- We really value good communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical ability, and flexibility in travelling to meet and work with clients when required.
Interested? Apply now directly to email@example.com or call to discuss on 01918147981.
- Fully funded Salesforce Admin Certification (ADX201) and Salesforce Platform Developer 1 (DEX450) Certification; two prestigious accreditation's that will immediately increase your value as a development professional.
- Guaranteed commercial experience using the world's number one CRM.
- Professional skills development, mentoring, and ongoing support throughout your entire Revolent journey.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of a cutting-edge business technology with a number of prestigious career paths to choose from where earning potential for new starters is around £65k a year or £400 - £600 per day as a contractor.
- Unique networking opportunities with organisations across a wide range of industries.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas, the successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in the UK.
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.