Senior Salesforce Developer Bethesda, MD - $125k - $145k
A Salesforce Partner seeking a Senior Developer who is fluent enough in SFDC programming and SFDC best practice to enhance their team as a hybrid Developer. They are looking for someone to be the subject matter expert that will analyze and develop Salesforce applications in complex environments, and work to solve problems and provide solutions. Ability to manage teams of SFDC developers, meet fiscal and interval deadlines and meet with key business stakeholders are required.
- 5+ years previous development (Apex/Visualforce) experience with Salesforce.com
- At least 1 year in SFDC consulting or experience at an enterprise level org
- Expert knowledge of SFDC best practice
- 3+ years SFDC 3rd party application exposure
- Strong understanding of development design patterns
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Ability to work with SFDC programming and declarative experts - providing insight and solutions to each
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
- Platform Developer I or equivalent experience preferred
- Platform Developer II or equivalent experience preferred
If you're interested please reach out to me immediately. T.firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-863-7438.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.