Senior Salesforce Administrator- West London- Up to £55,000 & Benefits
My client stands within the Pharmaceutical industry and is now keen to grow their Salesforce team.
You should be an experienced Senior Salesforce Administrator as you will be given the opportunity to take ownership over the system.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Ensuring that new users as well as existing users are provided with the right training
- Generating reports on the effectiveness of internal processes and tools
- Working with all teams to improve internal communication and streamline work flows related to Salesforce
- Create and document company processes and workflows
- Proven experience with the Salesforce platform- Sales and Service Cloud beneficial
- ADM201 Salesforce Administrator Certificate beneficial but not essential
- Business Analisys experience
- Proficient in configuration ( validation rules, custom objects, process builder) and customisation ( reports, dashboard, work-flows)
- Strong ability to effectively prioritise competing requests, while managing user expectations
Interviews are taking place starting from this week, please get in touch with Paula Grovu on 020 3808 7297 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this role into further detail.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.