Salesforce Developer - RichmondJob Description
This position presents the opportunity to work directly as full-stack Salesforce Developer for a Salesforce Independent Software Vendor within the travel industry. You will be given the responsibility of taking full control of the development environment for their primary Salesforce product, analysing where improvements need to be made, designing effective solutions alongside the architecture team and developing and testing your implementations using development best practices.
Moreover, within this position you will be provided with a fantastic opportunity to progress in your career and establish yourself as a lead developer within the company. My client are keen to work with the most up to date modules, implementing Lightning Web Components across the board. There are plans for further growth in terms of development specifically and as a Senior Developer there is a great opportunity for you to become Line Manager for your own team within a short period of time!Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Analyse and single out key areas of our current Salesforce integration that need to be improved upon and added to
- Select key areas of the product that could be improved via the implementation of new Salesforce integrations
- Get involved in the design process alongside our architecture team to create leading designs
- Develop and test your code, using regular coding reviews in order to follow best coding practices
- Help with mentoring of more junior developers within the team, leading to managerial responsibilities down the line if in line with your own aspirations
- Multiple Salesforce Certifications, particularly Platform Developer
- Agile development exposure
- Strong communication skills
- Background in working with a product-based company would be ideal
- Fantastic salary: up to £80k for the right candidate
- 23-25 holidays allowance
- Pension scheme
If you would be interested to find out more then apply below.
Mason Frank International is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. Since 2010, we've worked with organisations in 87 countries to deliver the very best talent in the Salesforce ecosystem.