Title: Part-Time Salesforce Functional Consultant
Location: Boston, MA
Contract Length: 6 Months
Job Description: Our client is looking for a diversified Salesforce Functional Consultant who can wear the hat of an Administrator, Business Analyst or Project Manager at any point in a Salesforce related project. They want an individual who has the capability to work on multiple projects at a time and is able to work directly with their customers.
This contract is a part-time position (20-25 hours per week) and is set to last about 6 months.
Skills & Experience:
- Administrator, Business Analyst and Project Management experience
- Must be able to create custom objects, workflows and work on configurations
- Experience working with stakeholders and gathering business requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Experience as an independent contractor or working with a Salesforce Partner
- Must have at least 1 Salesforce certification
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.