Junior Software Developer | Full Cross Training Offered | Fully Funded Certifications
Become a fully certified Salesforce Developer with the Revolent Group.
Are you a software developer / engineer looking for the next step in your career? This is your opportunity to specialise in a fast-growing and lucrative development technology with fantastic earning potential.
You could be the perfect candidate for our fully funded Salesforce developer cross-training programme! What is Salesforce?
What we do
- Salesforce was created by Marc Benioff 1999
- Salesforce is one of the fastest growing software companies in history
- #1 CRM platform worldwide
- over 150,000 choosing to use Salesforce.
Revolent Group is a world-leading cloud talent creation solution provider. Revolent Group provides two-year programs that combine fully funded training and certifications in niche cloud tech platforms with practical experience.
We give ambitious tech professionals the best possible start to a fast-developing, rewarding, and highly paid career as a cloud professional. Our consultants are available to hire by both vendor customers and partners as a solution to their staffing needs, allowing our clients to start building their cloud teams with less risk and better talent. https://www.revolentgroup.com/about-us/ The ideal applicant
- Geographically flexible
Salary upon completion on your training course is between £27k - £35k p/a. Location
London What's in it for you?
- 2 years guaranteed employment upon completion of your training course.
- Comprehensive and fully funded Salesforce training, endorsed by Salesforce and delivered by expert trainers at our London office, to enable you to succeed as a Salesforce Developer.
- Practical experience using Salesforce CRM in a commercial environment.
- Fully funded Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification.
- Professional skills development, mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire Revolent journey.
- The opportunity to gain knowledge of cutting-edge technology and be at the forefront of Salesforce. As the largest CRM technology in the world, job opportunities in Salesforce are vast and lucrative.
If you are looking to begin your career please contact James Neilson on email@example.com
or 0191 261 3371 Revolent Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution everyone makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas, the successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in the United Kingdom.