Salesforce Administrator - King of Prussia 0 $100k/year
An exclusive client of mine is looking for a Salesforce Administrator for a growing, innovative, and customer-centric technology company. They are seeking for a creative and tenacious individual to help them drive success company's goal. An ideal candidate is for this role would be energetic and motivated team player with a proven professional and technical background to help lead the ongoing development and maintenance of the company's Salesforce platform.Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain customized solutions within the Salesforce.com platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
- Support the evaluation, design and architecture of the sales technology stack.
- Translate business requirements into system solutions.
- Analyze and determine the application and interface solutions.
- Participate in change management process. Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
- Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
- 3-5 years of experience implementing, configuring or administering complex Salesforce.com orgs
- Experience with Salesforce.com development technologies (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components)
- Strong skills in web technologies - HTML, CSS, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON
- Experience with database and query tools - such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL, SOQL, AWS
- Effective task and project management - multitasking and juggling changing priorities
- In‐depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through AppExchange and/or integration with external systems
- Strong hands-on declarative experience in Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud)
- Hunger and eagerness to learn and grow within a start-up environment
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Highly preferred if the candidate has the ability in Apex or has dabbled in development
- Must demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (718) 710-4995