Salesforce Senior Manager- Client Engagement and End User Success role
Location- London, Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - highly competitive, dependent on experience.
A world-class investment solutions organisation is looking at hiring a salesforce senior manager specialising in client engagement and end user success.
The organisations vision is to deliver innovative client solutions to create a better future for there clients.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.
- Work with vendors to understand best practice approaches and latest developments.
- Build and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders acting as a partner by providing proactive customer service.
- Advocate for business users, collaborating with delivery teams to initiate customer centric enhancements and improvements.
- Ensuring operational stability by establishing and continually improving both delivery and support processes.
- The candidate will have experience administering salesforce (certifications would be preferred)
- The candidate will have experience of managing 3rd party software vendors
- Experience with Marketo, Heroku, Tableau and Medallia
- Experience working closely with remote and global teams
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities