Integration Developer - Anaheim, CA - FT- $130-160kIntegration Developer - Anaheim, CA - FT- $130-160kThe Role
The client is quickly expanding and growing! They are adding to the team and have an immediate opening for an Integration Developer in the Anaheim, CA location. Under the direction from the IT Manager of Applications & Development, the Integration Developer will focus on the digital transformation of the organization. Projects include the integration of cloud and on-prem systems for ERP, CRM, HCM, ITSM, LMS, as well as other restoration/construction industry systems. The client just recently signed with MuleSoft. Contract with Jitterbit is ending. Looking for an individual with experience Integrating Jitterbit to MuleSoft (Jitterbit points to MuleSoft). Has worked with other integration platforms. The position is remote, with expectation to relocate to southern California. The client is willing to work out making this remote for the perfect candidate, otherwise, the client prefer local candidates.Skills & Responsibilities
- Assess requirements for technical design, development coding, configuration, and testing to support integration with enterprise systems/applications.
- Develops strategies for data integration using consistent data definitions between systems and users.
- Delivers integration by assessing the business needs and understanding master data management.
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) from Finance, HR, IT, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Administration and vendors to ensure data consistency between systems.
- Develop API specifications using API modeling language like RAML.
- Review partner projects to ensure that they adhere to the best integration practices.
- Create and maintain documentation of processes, database libraries, applications, and procedures.
- Participate in process automation projects by working with SMEs to understand business processes.
- Maintain Middleware and ETL environments including process job status and respond accordingly.
- Experience or knowledge of general frameworks or guidelines including Agile and Waterfall.
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional team members and manage competing priorities in a professional and diplomatic manner.
- Experience with various integration design patterns and specifically patterns that are commonly used with middleware platforms like MuleSoft, Jitterbit, etc.
- Experience with ODBC or JDBC database connections and queries including Transact-SQL or PL/SQL.
- Experience working with data files including flat files (XML, JSON) and XML definition files (XSD, WSDL).
- Experience with EDI standards and protocols (X12, SFTP, AS2).
- Experience with OAuth, SAML and IAM.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Heroku, Google Cloud, or AWS.
- Experience with software development lifecycle processes (SDLC) ISO/IEC/IEEE 12207, 15288.
- Experience with systems and platforms including Salesforce, Microsoft Active Directory, MSSQL, and GSuite.
- Experience with Salesforce Change Data Capture events and Open CTI.
- Experience in restoration or construction industries.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 980-259-7965 or email@example.com.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of related Integration Development, preferably in a large, national organization.
- Experience with leading ERP systems and Salesforce.com CRM integration projects.
- Experience or knowledge with project management tools including Jira, Trello, MS Project, or Asana.
- 7+ years' experience with IPaaS platform tools such as MuleSoft and Jitterbit.
- 7+ years' experience developing and supporting Application Platform Integration (API) connectivity and multi-platform integrations using SOAP, RPC, REST, etc.
- Certification with iPaaS platforms like MuleSoft/Jitterbit will be a big plus.