Salesforce Solution Architect - $115-135K - Remote
A Salesforce Partner is looking to add a Salesforce Solution Architect to their team. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of Salesforce experience and must be an expert in declarative development. The preferred candidate will have experience working in the commercial space as a Sr. Salesforce Consultant/Solution Architect. This is a full time position and you will be in charge of leading one long term project.
- 5-10+ years of Salesforce experience
- Experience working for clients in the commercial space
- Strong declarative development skills- must understand when Apex and LWC coding is needed, and must be able to communicate to the development team
- Experience with Sales, Service Community Cloud
- Strong configuration skills (Workflows/Process Builder/Reports/Dashboards)
- Experience designing solutions in Lightning
- Proven ability to allocate work to team, ensure project is delivered on time and on budget
- Experience working for a Salesforce Partner is preferred
- Experience working in the Financial Services industry is preferred
- Strong Communication skills with ability to communicate with Business and IT members in the organization
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.