IT Application Administrator - Florida - salary negotiable
A leading agricultural land lender is looking for an IT Application Administrator to take responsibility for managing access and support for multiple applications, including Salesforce, O365, NetSuite, and more.Role & Responsibilities
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
- Manage own helpdesk ticket queue, to work and resolve issues with O365 applications and business applications
- Serve as primary access analyst for all company applications
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Create and manage a training program for existing workers and new hires based on skill set
- Work with their business and development teams to establish suitable processes to support administrative development, and change management activities
- Bachelor's degree
- Training experience
- 2+ years' experience supporting software applications
- Salesforce experience, preferred
- O365 experience, preferred
They are looking for someone who is highly motivated, energetic and independent with a self-starting attitude. This individual must have a customer service mindset with the ability to communicate in a way that allows the end user to understand and utilize technology correctly.
If interested, please contact me at (314)-707-3865 or email me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.